Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Impact of budget on those out of work - meeting invitation

The impact of the budget on people who are currently out of work will be discussed at a Newbridge meeting on Thursday, December 17 at 11.30am.

The morning meeting in Newbridge Parish Centre, Station Road, is open to all and representatives from the Citizen Information Centre (CIC) will be present to answer questions. The meeting is an initiative arising from the Newbridge Forum, which has already held three meetings over recent months. The meeting is open to all who are unemployed, working short time or who fear their job may be at risk.

Free tea and coffee will be provided at the meeting and questions can be raised arising from changes to entitlements brought in through the budget. Other topics relating to the reality of unemployment will also be discussed. The budget will have a serious effect on everyone’s lives, particularly those who are out of work. This meeting in Newbridge Parish Centre will provide an opportunity to discuss issues relating to unemployment and for people to, if they wish, share their experiences and knowledge.

Questions that arise from the December budget can be raised at the informal meeting and the CIC representatives will provide an update on entitlement changes.

The first Newbridge Forum meeting in September identified the need to provide a network for people who are out of work. The December 17 meeting on budget issues is a first step towards this. The Newbridge Forum is organised by Newbridge Community Development, a voluntary organisation in the town. It can be contacted by email at ncdforum@gmail.com and details are online at www.ncdforum.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete